Open your door to the world of grilling with the sleek Weber Spirit II E-210 gas grill. This two burner grill is built to fit small spaces, and packed with features such as the powerful GS4 grilling system, iGrill capability, and convenient side tables for placing serving trays. Welcome to the Weber family.
The perfect size to grill up a couple of burgers for everyone in the family, or switch it up with chicken and steaks. With side tables for placing serving trays and spices, the Spirit II adds convenience and simplicity to everyday life, and nobody left hungry.
- 2 Main Burners
- Open-cart design
- Porcelain-enameled Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars
- 360 square inches of primary cooking space (450 sq. in. with warming rack)
The Weber Spirit II grills come equipped with GS4 High Performance Grilling features including a single Infinity™ ignition with crossover, Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars and a central Grease Management System.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- iGrill 3 compatible (sold separately)
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Primary cooking area = 360 square inches
- Warming rack area = 90 square inches
- Total cooking area = 450 square inches
- Two stainless steel burners
- 26,500 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- Stainless steel heat deflector
- Porcelain-enameled lid with thermometer
- Fold down left side table
- Open cart design
- Fuel gauge - LP models only (tank not included)
- Six tool hooks
- Two large wheels
- Natural gas grill includes 10-foot flexible hose
LID CLOSED - H: 44.5 W: 48 (38 w/ table down) D: 27
LID OPEN - H: 57 W: 48 (38 w/ table down) D: 26
IN BOX - H: 20.6 W: 27.2 D: 28.7
* Warranty covers all components from the date of purchase when assembled and operated in accordance with the accompanying Owner’s Manual, normal wear and tear excluded.