36" Built-in Professional Grill with Rotisserie
L36R-1-LPRegular price $9,099.00 Sale price $6,697.00 Save $2,402.00
The Lynx Professional Grill isn’t for show, it's a work of art. It's not about glamour, it's about cooking on a superior machine. One so well engineered and built, that it can seamlessly blend into an elegant outdoor room, but perform on par with its professional restaurant cousins
The Lynx Professional Grills will bring commercial-kitchen performance to backyard outdoor cooking and we have always considered the Lynx Grills to be one of the best looking and cooking grills on the market today. The reliable hot-surface ignition system ensures a safe and simple start, and the control knob illumination with blue LED lights and internal halogen grill surface lights makes cooking at night simple and fun. Innovative features include state of the art premium burners, which hold and radiate heat at a high temperature impervious to wind, that can be controlled for intense searing heat or a mild heat for cooking. Hand-crafted in USA.
3 Cast Brass Burners and Ceramic Radiant Briquettes - The Lynx cast brass burners are incredibly efficient in holding and radiating high, mid and low temperatures. In addition cast brass is less prone to corrosion.
- 3 Main Burners
- 75,000 BTUs
- 935-sq.-in. cooking surface (640 primary, 295 secondary)
- Hot surface ignition system
- Control illumination with blue LEDs
- Halogen grill surface light
- Heat stabilizing design
- Temperature gauge
- Fluid rotation handle
- Lynx Hood Assist Kit
- Premium stainless smoker box included
- Ultra Heavy Stainless steel grilling grates
- Dual-position rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner (14,000 BTUs)
- Heavy-duty welded construction cookbox eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
The stainless steel grill body, ceramic burners, cooking grates, Trident burner and rotisserie infrared burner are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and maintenance for the lifetime of the original purchaser.