Our largest residential, gas-fired oven, the Mangiafuoco Home Gas pizza was designed from the ground up to cook perfect, Neapolitan-style pizza while offering the convenience of gas. Available in this countertop version or a standalone version. It can be fueled using propane or natural gas (with a conversion kit). All of our gas ovens are Intertek-ETL certified in the United States and Canada. For Neapolitan pizza lovers, the optional Saputo stones allow you to cook pizza at 850°F / 454.4°C without burning the bottom of the dough. And because it bears the Fontana name, you can feel confident that the Mangiafuoco Gas will be easy to set up, easy to maintain and will perform flawlessly for years.
Exterior Dimensions - D 34", W 39", H 77"
Cooking Dimensions - D 24", W 32", H 14"
Weight - 350 lbs
Fuel Type - Propane or Natural Gas
Start-up Time - 15 min
- Runs on propane (or natural gas with optional conversion kit). 20 hour run time on max setting with a standard 20 lbs. propane tank. No ash clean up required!
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction — 3-millimeter-thick stainless steel reinforced with a 5-millimeter-thick Corten steel panel — provides years of durable, rust-free performance.
- Innovative Design: Our unique cooking chamber — domed front-to-back and side-to-side — eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution. And our innovative design allows smoke to exit even when the door is closed for maximum heat retention and consistent cooking temperatures.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: We electro-galvanize our metals before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.