Open your door to the world of grilling with the sleek Weber Spirit II E-210 gas grill. This two burner grill is built to fit small spaces, and packed with features such as the powerful GS4 grilling system, iGrill capability, and convenient side tables for placing serving trays. Welcome to the Weber family.
The perfect size to grill up a couple of burgers for everyone in the family, or switch it up with chicken and steaks. With side tables for placing serving trays and spices, the Spirit II adds convenience and simplicity to everyday life, and nobody left hungry.
The GS4 Grilling System sets a new standard in the world of backyard cuisine.
- Infinity™ ignition
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars
- Grease management system
FEATURES & SPECS:
- iGrill 3 compatible (sold separately)
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Primary cooking area = 360 square inches
- Warming rack area = 90 square inches
- Total cooking area = 450 square inches
- Two stainless steel burners
- 26,500 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- Stainless steel heat deflector
- Porcelain-enameled lid with thermometer
- Fold down left side table
- Open cart design
- Fuel gauge - LP models only (tank not included)
- Six tool hooks
- Two large wheels
- Natural gas grill includes 10-foot flexible hose
LID CLOSED - H: 44.5 W: 48 (38 w/ table down) D: 27
LID OPEN - H: 57 W: 48 (38 w/ table down) D: 26
IN BOX - H: 20.6 W: 27.2 D: 28.7
* Excluding normal wear and tear and subject to additional terms and conditions in the warranty. See product manual for details.