Originally Posted on Ooni
Baked rather than fried, please your party guests with a classic that everyone can get behind – Buffalo Wings! Dressed in a delicious buffalo sauce, cooking these in your Ooni means maximum flavour for game day.
- Fire up your Ooni pizza oven. Aim for 250°C (480°F) on the stone baking board inside. You can check the temperature inside your Ooni pizza oven quickly and easily using the Ooni Infrared Thermometer.
- Add the chicken wings to the large bowl with a bit of buffalo sauce, and cover to marinate in the fridge for minimum 30 minutes.
- Add a little oil to your Sizzler Pan or Grizzler Pan, and place inside your oven to preheat.
- Remove the pan and place the dressed wings inside. Cook for 20 minutes, or until nicely charred, then flip the wings and pour over more buffalo sauce.
- Return the pan to your Ooni oven for another 10 minutes, or until the sauce has started to thicken and the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and serve.