Designed for the Weber® 22" Kettle Kettle and Slow 'N Sear 22" Kettle
Transform your charcoal grate into a Kick Ash Basket
Specially designed for the Lump Lovin' Kettle Griller
1. Clean out your grill and remove the stock charcoal grate.
2. Set the Ring of Fire in the bottom of the kettle grill.
3. Add the stock charcoal grate in the bottom of the Ring of Fire
4. Add charcoal and light your fire as usual.
5. When you are done cooking, close the vents and extinguish the fire.
6. Before your next cook, simply Shake That Ash out of the left over lump using the Ring of Fire(you will remove the ash and small chunks of charcoal)
7. Add more charcoal and Light That Fire.