Toronto-Area Assembly & Backyard Delivery
NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE!
In light of the COVID-19 developments, we want to extend our Assembly & Backyard Delivery to our online shoppers who are purchasing grills from the safety and comfort of their home, in addition to our accessory and charcoal/wood delivery service. We will schedule the delivery date with you and call before arrival. You may provide instructions on where to put the grill to avoid contact on delivery.
All grills will undergo a thorough cleaning on delivery of all contact points.
We are pleased to now offer Toronto-Area Assembly & Backyard Delivery to our online customers who reside in our normal in-store delivery zones. Available on select-grills only. You'll be presented with your rate at checkout (many are free!)
This is our Dickson Premium Service that was previously available only in-store and includes:
- Pre-assembly of your new grill to warranty standards by our factory-trained staff
- Two-person delivery of your new grill by our bbq specialists right to your backyard/patio.
- Test fire of gas/propane grills (must have propane tank or gas line ready for grill to be plugged in. Contact us for assistance)
After you place your order, we will contact you to schedule the delivery service.
- Please ensure the fully-assembled bbq will fit through all gates, doorways and passages as all grills are pre-assembled at our facilities before delivery.
- If you are using Natural Gas, check that your gas line is ready for the grill you purchased to be plugged in to it. If this is not done, we will be unable to test fire the grill. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any natural gas-related questions.
- If you need to return the brand-new unused grill, order will be subject to full value of all delivery and pick-up fees associated with the original delivery and as well as picking up the grill.