✓ ASSEMBLY & BACKYARD DELIVERY Available In Toronto! Delivery Requirements
✓ Qualifies for FREE SHIPPING in Canada!
** GRILL IS ON BACKORDER - PLEASE EXPECT DELAYS **
The world’s first kamado with true two-zone cooking ability!
Thought you knew all that a kamado could do? Think again! The Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe Kamado has been designed around existing 22″ ABC products to give you the most versatile, easiest to use kamado on the market.
The Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe Kamado delivers:
- True Two-Zone Cooking, courtesy of the included Slow ‘N Sear 2.0 and its patented design that creates dedicated direct and indirect cooking zones
- Better searing by using the Slow ‘N Sear to bring coals closer to the meat
- More smoke flavor – TurboSlow™ technology allows greater airflow (without overshooting temperatures) that results in better bark and smokier meats
- Large cooking area – the kamado is 22″ in diameter and comes standard with a stainless steel elevated cooking grate for even more cooking room
- Premium construction – thick cordierite ceramic, stainless steel nest/hinge/finishes, all stainless steel accessories.
- Slow ‘N Sear® Kamado Grill
- Premium stainless steel cradle
- Slow ‘N SeAr 2.0
- Drip ‘N Griddle™ Pan Deluxe
- 22” Two-Zone Cooking Grate w/EasySpin™
- Stainless steel Elevated Cooking Grate
- Two (2) premium HDPP (high density polypropylene) side shelves
- Stainless steel upper charcoal grate
- Cast iron lower charcoal grate
- Ceramic deflector plate
- Ash tool
Two zones are better than one...
Today’s kamado-style grills, based on a centuries-old design, are well known for their thick, insulated walls and excellent heat retention. Typically, coals are placed in the lower portion of the cooker and food is placed on an upper cooking grate creating a one-zone cooking environment (see diagrams below). Temperature is uniform throughout the grill’s cooking surface whether cooking low ‘n slow or at temperatures 700°+ F for searing.
The Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe Kamado has all of the sought-after characteristics of a high quality kamado cooker and then delivers MORE. Utilizing the patented Slow ‘N Sear® inside the cooking chamber, this kamado improves one-zone cooking and enables a true two-zone cooking environment (see diagram below) creating the most versatile kamado on the market.
With the Slow ‘N Sear, coals are held higher in the grill and separated from the rest of the chamber by a vertical wall of water. This design achieves many firsts in kamado cooking:
- Dedicated, simultaneous two-zone cooking with the creation of direct and indirect zones
- True searing capability with direct heat from burning coals (not heat stored up in a cooking grate)
- Easy access to coals at cooking grate level when needing to refuel
- Improved smoke flavor through the generation of more smoke and cleaner smoke using TurboSlow™ technology
Traditional kamado one-zone cooking
Slow ‘N Sear Two-Zone Cooking
BEST IN CLASS WARRANTY
- Lifetime on ceramic
- 10 Years on stainless cooking accessories
- 5 years on all other parts
- 1 year on dome thermometer