The Slow ‘N Sear 2.0 takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level! No more fussing with the grill! Sit back and relax while Slow ‘N Sear delivers incredible results that will have your family and guests asking for more.
What’s new on Slow ‘N Sear 2.0:
- The hand-welded water reservoir can be removed!
- Create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect sear!
- Holds 20% more water than Slow ‘N Sear or Slow ‘N Sear Plus
- Redesigned ventilation pattern in the base plate to maximize airflow even during the longest cooks.
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions.
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle (see gallery for exact dimensions)
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – that’s a lot of $$$ in charcoal savings!
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
With one innovative and thoughtful device, you can turn a “basic” Weber kettle into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear!
“The Single Best Accessory For the Weber Kettle Ever” – Meathead Goldwyn, amazingribs.com
“Best New Barbecue Product of 2018” – Steven Raichlen, barbecuebible.com