26” Two-Zone EastSpin Cooking Grate
ACC-GR26Regular price $129.99
- A single, hinged (non-removable) grate section with a wide opening that matches the Slow ‘N Sear XL charcoal basket
- EasySpin™ – Grate handles are welded to the top of the outer ring making the Cold Grate Technique easier than ever!
- Three crossbars of support across the entire grate (even the hinged piece) provide stability for your biggest cooks
- Additional grate rails near the handles provides additional cooking space
- Nearly 7 pounds of high quality 304 stainless steel for durability and longevity
- Made in the USA
Stainless steel construction is the obvious choice for a grate that will last for years. Stainless steel won’t corrode, is easy to clean, and will stand up to the high-heat of the Slow ‘N Sear sear zone. Grate thickness is the perfect balance between long-lasting durability and flawless execution of the Cold Grate Technique.
A wider, single opening designed to match the width of the Slow ‘N Sear/Slow ‘N Sear Plus charcoal basket, the single opening streamlines grate functionality while making it easier to access fuel in the basket. Need to refill charcoal? Our grate design completely covers the water reservoir while providing full access to the charcoal basket. No more wet briquettes!
The hinged grate is removable! Remove the hinged grate to open up the top of the charcoal basket for greater fuel or wood capacity. Easily replace the hinged grate piece – no tools required – at any time when a complete grate is needed.
EasySpin™ Love using the Cold Grate Technique but find it hard to spin the grate freely? The innovative, patent-pending design has placed the grate handles on top of the outer ring freeing the bottom of the ring from any obstruction as it passes over the grate tabs of the kettle.
More usable grate space. We’ve been as frustrated as you at the lack of usable grate space near the handles of many cooking grates. We’ve added additional rails close to the handles adding many additional square inches of cooking surface.