- Bluetooth alarm thermometer
- Connects to the ThermoWorks BBQ app available on iOS today! Android version is coming soon and will work with existing BlueDOT Thermometers when released.
- BlueDOT also works as a leave-in probe alarm without the app.
- 95 feet line-of-sight
- Track alarms, max/min, and graph in free app
- Uses Pro-Series® temperature probes
- Big digits are seen from a distance
- Splash-proof, commercial durability
BlueDOT is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking meat, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and sous vide.
|Probe Range||-58 to 572°F (-50 to 300°C)|
|Cable Max Temp||Max 700°F (370°C)|
|Accuracy||±1.8°F (±1.0°C) from -4 to 248°F (-20 to 120°C)
±3.6°F (±2.0°C) from -58 to -4°F / 248 to 392°F (-50 to -20°C / 120 to 200°C)
±5.4°F (±3.0°C) from 392 to 572°F (200 to 300°C)
|Max Sounds Volume||70dB|
About 95 feet (29 meters) (device dependent)
|Water Resistance||IP65 (excluding probe connector)|
|Operating Range||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Battery||2 x AAA, 500 hours (using BlueTooth)|
|Dimensions||3.125 H x 3.125 W x 0.75 D inches (79.4 H x 79.4 W x 19.1 D mm)|