Koda 16 Natural Gas Conversion Kit
This kit contains the parts and tools you need to convert Ooni Koda 16 from its default gas fuel (propane) to run on natural gas from a fixed natural gas line.
Detailed and fully illustrated instructions are included to help you complete the conversion..
Apart from the parts supplied, you’ll also need a 19mm (3⁄4") wrench, a 12mm (1⁄2") wrench, and a Phillips head screwdriver. You'll also want to ensure your natural gas supply line termination has a 3/8" NPT male thread. Depending on your local gas code, you may also need a quarter turn valve installed on your gas line and work may need to be done by a licensed gas technician.
The Ooni Natural Gas Conversion Kit is compatible with Ooni Koda 16 only.
What's in the box
- Gas Hose
- Quick connector
- Natural gas nozzles
- Natural gas control dial collar
- Hex wrench and screwdriver
- Instruction manual
- Hose dimensions: 80″ (203cm)
- 8kWh / 27297.13 BTU
- Compatible with Ooni Koda 16 only
- Hose Outlet: ⅝” 18UNF Hose nozzle threaded terminal
- Natural Gas Adapter End 1: 1/2PSI KSUN Adapter
- Natural Gas Adapter End 2: ⅜” 18NPT Adapter