Marinara Wood Oven on Stainless Cart
CA-FTMARI-A | CA-FTMARI-CARTRegular price $6,498.00 Sale price $5,748.00 Save $750.00
Note: Mangiafuoco model shown in video.
They named this outdoor oven after the classic sauce, alla marinara or "sailor style," because the sauce delivers big, bold flavour and is widely associated with Italian cuisine. This large oven provides ample capacity to prepare multiple pizzas or dishes for larger gatherings, yet it still heats up in just 10 to 15 minutes and still offers the portability you expect from a Fontana product. This makes the Marinara the ideal oven for families, eateries, caterers and food vendors who typically serve a number of guests simultaneously or a variety of dishes over the course of a meal. Use this oven to cook pizzas, entrees, breads, cookies and more — you’re only limited by your imagination.
Exterior Dimensions - D 42", W 39", H 77"
Cooking Dimensions - D 32", W 32", H 16"
Weight - 400 lbs
Fuel Type - Wood
Start-up Time - 15 min
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction — 3-millimeter-thick stainless steel reinforced with a 5-millimeter-thick Corten steel panel — provides years of durable, rust-free performance.
- Innovative Design: Our unique cooking chamber — domed front-to-back and side-to-side — eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution. And our innovative design allows smoke to exit even when the door is closed for maximum heat retention and consistent cooking temperatures.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: We electro-galvanize our metals before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.