Your chef’s knife will probably be the most-used knife in your kitchen. If you’re like most cooks, you’ll want to find the one that feels like an extension of your arm. The beautiful Shun Premier 10-in. Chef's Knife could be the one for you. This breathtaking knife is lightweight, agile, and offers an extremely comfortable grip. In fact, Shun Premier's thinner blades makes this chef’s knife lighter and less tiring to use than comparable European-style chef's knives. The 10-in. length and razor-sharp edge are perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping a full range of fruits, vegetables, and other foods. The wide blade keeps knuckles off the cutting board and comes in extra handy when transferring cut food from board to pan. With its curved belly, the Chef's knife can be gently rocked through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince.
- Beautiful and versatile, this is the one you’ll reach for every day
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: Contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 10 in.
- Handcrafted in Japan