The paring knife is an indispensible kitchen prep knife. For peeling, trimming, making decorative cuts, or even for chopping small foods like shallots or garlic, the small size of the paring knife gives you complete cutting control. Since every kitchen needs a paring knife—and since you’ll use it just about every time you cook—it makes sense to own a paring knife you can love. May we suggest the Shun Premier Paring Knife? Of course, it’s beautiful. But its real beauty comes from how well it performs. A thin lightweight blade and a razor-sharp edge make every paring task a breeze. The contour on the bottom of the handle ensures an excellent grip whether held by the handle or in a pinch grip.
- One of the most essential kitchen knives
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: Contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood®
- Blade length: 4 in. (10.2 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan